Monday 28 June 2010

I'm no photographer but...

I used to have a job that provided me with both a lot of down time and free reign to play with my camera phone. There's not a lot to photograph in a shop so I was able to produce the only half decent abstract images I've ever managed. I used a Sony Ericsson phone of some sort, I forget which but it was 4 or more years ago so it was whatever was best at the time. So why am I posting them today? I hear you not asking. Well, I'll tell you, I was spring cleaning the hard drives on my old desktop in a bid to improve it's increasingly piss poor performance and I found these, among others, hiding in a forgotten phone management program for a long forgotten phone. I also found both sides of a text message conversation I had with a girl I was dating back in 2003, strange how sentimentality only lasts so long.
cheers,
R



Oh yeah! England lost 4 -1 to Germany today. Sooo, I have a suggestion for Fabio Capello and the F.A. - Tell those lazy, prima donna, over paid and under skilled shelf stackers but for being able to kick a ball (but not when it matters, they're playing for England on any other time they're not group f*****g slappers) to go and find another job. The fact is Wayne Rooney didn't play well or score a single goal in the dismal performances they put on in South Africa. That makes him distinctly average at best so pull your collective heads out his arse and play someone who might actually play with some pride and more importantly self respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment